After the successful completion of the first and second cohort of the four-day training course, the programme will run again in June and November 2022. This programme is suitable for senior investment attraction executives and professionals of all countries, states and cities.
Save the dates!
The next cohorts of the programme will take place on:
Tuesday 21.06- Friday 24.06 2022
Monday 28.11- Thursday 01.12 2022
To apply for the programme and read the full brochure, visit our partner Møller Institute’s website here.
The Møller Insitute is an approved provider of Executive Education meeting the standards set by the University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education (B.E.P.E). A certificate of attendance will be issued upon successful completion of the programme carrying the B.E.P.E logo.
What to expect from the programme
- Acquire practical knowledge and essential skills needed to build successful FDI attraction agencies
- Acquire practical knowledge and proven tactics to build attraction strategies
- Gain insights into the global environment of how IPAs should operate to be successful
- Understand the decision-making processes of corporate investors
- Understand key determinants of investors international expansion strategies and location choices
- How to raise your IPA to a higher level of performance and attract quality and sustainable investment
- Gain the ability to identify high value projects and key stakeholders